Do you want to learn Java Script?
Absolute constants are called literals.
- 32.1 (Number)
- 35 (Number)
- “Hello” (String)
Literals are different from variables. Here we talk about absolute constants.
- Variables are used to store data values.
- The var keyword is used to declare variables.
Ex.: var x=5;
Note: Here is not any garbage collection
Operators are used to manipulate data and give a data as result.
An expression is a combination of values, variables, and operators, which computes to a value.
- As of now there are 63 keywords in JS.
- Code after double slashes // or between /* and */ is treated as a comment.
- Comments are ignored, and will not be executed.
Identifier Naming Rules
- Subsequent characters may be letters, digits, underscores or dollar signs.